Sunday, November 30, 2014

82 years young boy.

Sometimes at younger age we feel we are tired, and we feel we are old, and we can't do much work. But how about a gentle man of 82 is young and doing all works without tired !!! let us talk about this guy.

He is Prof B K Kambi, retired H O D from Chemistry dept in our home town. He is having 3 daughters and a son. All married, well settled and having kids. Most of the works will be executed by him only with no tiredness!! I see he is only person of contact for all issues, problems and any questions. Many times I saw him booking train or bus tickets for his grand kids, who are software engineers in Bangalore !!! For all his kids and grand kids he is grand pillar !!  None of the small decisions will be taken without him. And he is troubleshooter for his neighbours and all his relatives.

if anyone fall sick he is the first person to be with them, I remember when my friend Pavan, his grandson was not well and hospitalized in Bangalore, I saw Prof B K Kambi in the hospital next day. This is what he is, highly caring person, down to earth, no compromise for health and security. 

You know after retirement he started farming, and he won many awards in farming, as best farmer in that area !!! His motto of farming is to feed poor people with low cost. He sells his products to very less price. 

This young restless person at the age of 82 is unbelievable !!! When I feel that I'm lazy I remember this guy and resume my work.

1 comment: