Sunday, November 30, 2014

When I met Sri Manjunathji : Views on Death

How do we think or do we act, when we comes to know that we are going to die in few days ? And what will be our view when we loose our close ones at early age ?

One day evening I had been to see a patient with a RSS senior. I did not know about him. I thought his illness is not that serious. But unfortunately he was waiting for his death!

He is from Mangalore one of RSS activist from Mangalore. Having pvt business and having 2 sweet kids. Very Hard worker. The way he manages work was just awesome. One day he fell sick suddenly and when he saw his medical report he came to know that his both kidneys are gone! only one kidney is working 20%, and He is on dialysis for the past 6 months. and Doctor told him that only God can save you!!!

Context is his view on death. When the senior with whom i had been, told him that nothing will happen and you will be all-right in few days. His reply was " I'm not worried much, I've mixed feeling. Bad feeling is I could not serve my wife and kids much. And after some days I won't be with them.  And only good feeling is once I die I can meet my father and mother who died recently!! it's been more than 3 year I haven't met them. At least now I'll get chance to meet them, And I wish my wife and kids get more energy and ability to lead their life smoothly "

I was shocked by that reply!! I don't think our feeling will be like this when we are waiting for our death. I see people cursing their failures telling that we lost our parent at early age and hence we could not do better or we could not succeed. But we all are going to meet them when we die.

1 comment: