Sunday, November 30, 2014

Are we Physically Fit ?

Some day we face few situations like, when people introduce us to others, they may just look at us to judge whether they are right or not! or if our manager introduce to others that he or she is going to execute the task, first they may have a casual look at us. Yes it is human Nature. If lot of people are discussing about some big person, we will be having some curiosity about the celebrity.

Initially in my college days I faced such situations, when my friends and relatives use to introduce me, always they will be thinking that I'm short or have sick look. So they might think that they may be wrong. We might be toppers in studies but physical fitness counts a lot. One day when my father introduced me that I'm working as software engineer in Bangalore, literally the other guy did not believe.

Then I decided that When I start earning I should concentrate on my health and fitness, and now I feel I'm more energetic than olden days. Now having 8 packs too! it is a different story. But the point here to discuss is about necessity of being physically fit? Yes it is utmost necessary now! Here are my following concerns..

Are we fit enough to run some distance with fast phase, at least to catch slow running bus or train?
Are we fit to climb 50 steps without slowing down?
Are we healthy enough to do single night out for any work or studies ?
Is our health is stable enough to skip food for a day or two ?
Do we have fit physic look, at least others think once before they hit us or cheat us ?
Are we energetic to carry a filled cylinder or 20 litre water can ?
Are we fit enough to walk few kms at least?
Are we courageous enough to save our own sisters and brothers if any bad thing happens?
Or at least are we resistance enough for weather change or if we stuck in heavy rain?

If a country has physical fit citizens then no doubt it will be one of the best counties in the world.

1 comment: