Sunday, November 30, 2014

When I met RNK kaka : Views on age

How are we taking care of our closed ones ? or how are we preparing for them ?

When I was in schooling RNK was senior most RSS person in Gokak, and he was one of the default orator. RNK is retired Banker. Any new projects, camps and initiatives he is the monitor of all.

His management skills are excellent and communication too. That time he was 65. After long time I met him today Now he is 80 !!! the same physic, same command in the voice and the same memory. When I knocked his door with KAKA ( uncle ), before opening the door he recognised me that ' oh Chetan ! come '  that to after 15 years without any fraction of second !!!. That shocked me literally.

Now he has to be in house all the time since his wife is bed ridden, he is taking care of her A to Z activities. He cant go outside even for ten minutes. Appreciated his love towards his wife at this age.

When I had been in the morning he was shaving his beard. then later I asked him why you do this daily since you will be at home and you face tough during shaving and moreover you will not be going outside !!!. He strongly replied " My wife my be down, but I'm not ! and I want to maintain cleaned face like marriage days and now I'm the only person for her to take care of. And She will be looking my face daily, if I look sick she my feel bad " By this time my eyes were watered.

I see lot of my young friends don't do shaving or don't even take bath daily !!! This might not affect us, but for others it affects a lot. When we see a guy with neatness and good physic, we feel proud of them. And when our parents look us at they should feel proud of us that at least we are neat. At least by seeing RNK kaka, we have lot of things to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment